In related news, I have a boner.
(that’s Titanmen director Jasun Mark shooting Jesse Jackman topped by Josh West.)
Fluffy was not impressed.
That’s Dirk Caber and Felix Barca in the background. Not like fluffy gives a rat’s ass.
A semi-regular, semi-cohereant list of the pictures, links, jokes and video clips circulating around the Titanmen Offices.
- Titanmen Exclusive Jesse Jackman’s “Brilliant Mind Beyond The Aesthetic.” An interview in Manhattan Digest.
- Our good friend (and also a Titanmen Exclusive) François Sagat posted these jaw-dropping pictures of himself dressed as “Frieza” from the Japanese anime Dragonball Z. They were taken for his 2014 Calendar.
- Titanmen Exclusive Nick Prescott posted this video clip called “Nick Prescott and the Ball Stretcher.“
- This Chandelier transforms your room into a Haunted Forest and I want one in every room in my house.
- Nude rugby takes place in Dunedin ahead of Bledisloe Cup.
- We feel REALLY BAD for these poor “Humiliated Etsy Boyfriends.”
- The “best” pictures from a Russian Dating Site. EEk.
- 80s Pop Star Jimmy Sommerville was out walking his dog when he saw a street musician singing his Gay Coming Out Anthem “Smalltown Boy.” So he did what any pop star would do… he joined in.
Vegan Body Builder Frank Medrano. WOW… thats’…. like…. wow….
Titanmen Exclusive Jesse Jackman and his real-life boyfriend Dirk Caber performed not one but TWO scenes together over the last production run. Both scenes featured the two men in a gym/sports gear setup but as a fun spin, both Titanmen directors Paul Wilde and Jasun Mark put their own spins on the pairing.
Jasun’s scene was part of what he’s calling his “As-yet-unnamed Workout/Gym movie” and Paul’s was shot for Titan Rough and he says it’s a “Rugby Gear Fetish Movie with Piss Play.”
Word from the set is that while the scenes feature the same men together, they both have a very different vibe and fans are going to love them both.
Titanmen Exclusive Jess Jackman and his real-life husband Dirk Caber performed their third scene together today, completing an as-yet-unnamed “Gym Movie” directed by Jasun Mark.
Yesterday old friend Mack Manus initiated newcomer Christopher Wells on his first ever porn scene in a Titan Rough fisting movie. THAT’s quite the trial by fist…
More updates as we get them…
An increasingly strange collection of email jokes, links and WTF video clips that get passed from inbox to inbox here at the Titanmen office.
This WTF clip was posted to the Mancast channel of our buddy Gay Comic Geek. His reviews of movies (including a lot of Titanmen and Joe Gage features) have become favorites in the office. His very fun, slightly whacky and adorable style make everything fun to watch. But this video doesn’t feature him at all.. it’s actually his own video Christmas Card sent to him by two straight friends. We assume the theme comes from GCG’s huge collection of superhero action figures. We hope to see more of the guy…
Moving to a new location for day 3, the guys set up in a loft apartment in Potrero Hill, shooting a scene with Matt Stevens and new Titanmen recruit Tyler Edwards.
Watch for that scene at Titanmen.com next year.
Clearly a great time was had by all, although word from the set is that “parking was a bitch.” The joke from the production crew members I spoke to was ” if you have a job where you get to hang out with men that hot and shoot video of them fucking and the biggest problem you can think of is that it’s hard to find a place to park… you win.”
If you follow Titanmen on Facebook, you know that the guys have been posting a LOT of new pictures live from the set, giving updates on who and what and how and where…
Here’s some of the best pictures posted. PLUS all the ones that they couldn’t post.
We love him. Check out his Mancast Channel here.
And watch the whole movie Pounded at Titanmen.com
The Titanmen production team are currently down in Los Angeles shooting again at the massive Oxballs Factory. Nick Prescott described it like a kinky toy store and apparently walked out with a huge armload of gear to use with his… buddies.
The men have been busy all week. Check out this gallery of pictures from the Twitter accounts of Paul Steele, Ethan Ayers, Nick Prescott, Matt Stevens, Jasun Mark and production assistant DiscoPup.
A topic that most porn stars won’t talk about or discuss at any length, Jesse writes a very funny, informative and – dare I say – entertaining blog post about how to clean your butt before bottoming.
Francois Sagat posted a teaser clip from a music video by European pop star Veronika.
Jessy Ares posted a video from a Spitfire Leather shot he did.
George Ce writes about his experience shooting “POUNDED” with Trenton Ducati.
The Titanmen office, as you can probably imagine, is filled with the kind of men who… well, like Titanmen movies. From the IT and Art Department, the editors and even the guys in shipping. So you can just imagine what a bunch of messed up group emails find their way through the interoffice system here. Including…
Combine those two pleasures together and you get the “Chocolate Anus.” Which, according to their website is the “Anus That Made Britain Great” since 2004.
Want something a bit more extravagant and lasting to send “that message” to that “special someone” Well they also have a solid silver asshole you can give someone as… a present of some sort.
• A Bacon Doormat. Just so the guy you met on Scruff understands what he’s signed up for.
• Man sues after his lube reportedly ruins his dick. I’m kinda torn on this one. One one hand… I’m a huge fan of the penis. I love mine and I like to share it with my buddies. I also love the dicks of other guys which means that I like to throw “swap meets” where we all get together and give each other our dicks. We call them “orgies.” The point is that while anything that would wreck a dick is not something I support, I also have to wonder what kind of idiot would buy a “lubricating and desensitizing gel.” I mean… “lubricating” I get. But “desensitizing?” Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose?
• And now for a whole collection of “Dogs Who Just Cannot Handle It Right Now.”
• If You’ve Ever Wanted To Watch A Video of a Guy Getting His Balls Tattooed, Now’s Your Chance.
• Francois Sagat’s Tribal Rhythm, Baby.
Tumblr Blog of The Bearded Life.
Dogs who just can’t handle it right now.
A gallery of unfortunate ad placement.
Bacon-flavored condoms. Roll it on your… meat stick. Or… “Let’s Pork.”
Why you’re a “Faggot.” And other offensive words in picture form. (don’t worry, it’s work-safe and funny).
• Two adorable gay marine boyfriends talk about how they met. I love hearing when they say “we’re in different units.”
• Everyone needs a chocolate zombie bunny.
• When company logos go bad. We all know about the very-intentional dicks that were worked into the poster for The Little Mermaid. But take a look at these VERY bad and probably-unintentionally sexual company logos.
• Shay Michaels wins a free Brunch. Does the “Happy Dance.”
WTF is that in Celine’s hand?
• Turkish Oil Wrestling. That’s all you need to know.
• Hunter Marx and Johnny Parker doing a still photo shoot for Mr. S Leather before shooting a Titan Rough scene.
• Downright disturbing “anatomical kitchen accessories” will make you a vegan or just stop eating.
By far the coolest mobile home in existence. If living in a “trailer park” meant camping out in one of these every night, there would be no such thing as basements.
…And we’d ride THIS to work. A Steampunk-style motorcycle. Which is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever invented. Nothing would be more fun than zooming around the city on this wearing a top hat and goggles. And maybe a cape.
You wanna blow your straight buddies? Well show them this… A study by the University of Montana Sexual & Liberal Studies, Straight men who regularly get blown by gay men have lower prostate and testicular cancer. I didn’t bother to confirm that this is a parody but it sure doesn’t look like one when you first see is. Which means it will fool your best friend after a couple of beers and really, that’s all you need anyway, right?
A Montana TV Station was hacked to broadcast a (fake) news emergency broadcast of a zombie apocalypse. Which kinda rocks in many, many ways.
Apparently there IS something in the water…
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Behind The Scenes Video
- Daily Distractions
- Game On
- In Case You Missed It
- In Production
- live from the set
- Making Incubus
- Meet the TitanMen
- Random Titanmen Video
- Titan Classics
- Titan Men at Large
- Titan Men in their Natural Habitat
- Titan Rough
- Video Previews