Another one of Gay Comic Geeks funny, entertaining and hot reviews, this time of Jasun Mark’s new movie for Titanmen, Morning Wood.
OK so… it isn’t REALLY an 80-foot replica of the very popular Titanmen “Ass Master Butt Plug” toy currently available at the Titanmen store but it’s… well it may as well be.
What it REALLY is supposed to be is a “Christmas Tree” as part of the International Contemporary Art Fair in Paris. Apparently Paul McCarthy, NOT the “cutest Beatle,” was the guy who commissioned this… interesting piece of “art.”
OH… AND GET THIS… it’s part of Paul McCarthy’s show “Chocolate Factory.”
So let’s face it, we all know that’s a 24-meter ass toy.
But you can buy the Ass Master here at Titanmen.
German Industrial/Metal band Rammstein plan a Christmas release of a new box set of dildos based on the dicks of the band members. This is the “Deluxe Edition” of their new album Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da that you can buy here. Planned release date is in December.
I wanna know which one is second from the right.
- Hot men with grey hair. Buzzfeed can get a bit annoyingly click bait but at least they got this one right.
- The HOTTEST World Cup Soccer/Football Players.
- Greg Fox, artist behind Kyle’s Bed and Breakfast talks about his semi-closeted gay baseball player character.
- “Real Men” recreate underwear ads.
Edible Anatomically Accurate Chocolate Human Skulls
Guy with a 10-inch dick gets a “penoplasty enlargement” because he “wanted a Monster.” Someone needs to explain to this guy that it’s not the size of the gun as much as the skill of the marksman.
Happy Pride Week, everyone. Depending on what city you live in, Pride Day either just passed or is coming up this weekend (or if you live in one of those desert cities that has Pride in October, happy Inside-Airconditioner-Season). If you’re looking for some music to get the party going, DiscoPup, friend and occasional composer for Titanmen (he did the continuous mix for the Dance Party Titanmen movie STROBE) has this fantastic podcast where he uploads a new 2-hour mix every month. There’s already a full 20 hours of music to get you started.
His website Welcome2Discopolis has more exclusive mixes (I highly recommend the Donna Summer one).
Yes, gentlemen… you can now FUCK your iPad. Our friends over at Fleshjack have… developed this new add-on hardware that puts your two favorite toys together in one. There doesn’t seem to be any actual way to buy it so this MIGHT be a joke although it’s way past April 1st. The preview video only features a straight couple, so it’s currently just the straight-branded “Fleshlight” that’s included so far. But considering how us gay guys have pioneered hooking up over the internet, if this is a real product we’re pretty sure that’s on the way.
And it doesn’t seem much different from the Japanese “Automatic Sperm Extractor”
Enjoy this random, otherwise meaningless video of a bearded daddy getting naked in a pool.
Enjoy this video of Francois Sagat jerking off and pissing on himself on a rooftop in San Francisco.
Thanks For Nothin, Tinder. Our new favorite Instagram. While gay hookup apps can be a bit funny to scroll through on occasion, straight people have taken the art of Digital Hookup Fail to a totally new level. While gay guys can certainly manage to fuck shit up (lest we forget Douchebags Of Gridr), take heart knowing that we’re never like this…
Happy Pride Week, everyone. This playlist should get you in the right frame of mind.
- Apparently pissing in your own mouth is “All The Rage” in Australia. The latest um… “trend” with skater boys is called “bubbling” and I think we’re going to have to somehow fit this in with a movie somehow…
- Judy Garland is o longer considered a Gay Icon and That’s a Good Thing?
- Titanmen Exclusive Jesse Jackman tells us about his “Shocking” Heart Flutter and subsequent hospitalization. Don’t worry, he’s just fine and will be back in front of the cameras soon.
- “Most Bootyful Butts!” “Best Bulges!” Why it’s great to objectify World Cup players.
- Yeah. That’s not creepy at ALL.
- The 6 Most Awesome Special Effects Produced by Nature
And in today’s collection of disturbing pictures…
Totally not Titan related but this random vacation video from Key West comes from Island House, the same place where you can meet Titanmen Exclusive Jesse Jackman and his real-life husband and Titanmen regular Dirk Caber for TROPICAL HEAT.
Here’s the new Holly Johnson single. You might remember him as the lead singer of Frankie Goes To Hollywood, the gay-ish band from the mid 80s that arrived like a nuclear bomb on the music scene with their electro-rock-glamtastic album Welcome To The Pleasure Dome that managed to be about Sex, Drugs, Politics, Love, Religion and still fit in a cover of ‘Do You Know The Way to San Jose.”
- An Eastern Transplant makes (some) sense of San Francisco weather.
- Animals dancing to Push It.
- Nick Prescott and Matt Stevens doing a very NSFW Photoshoot at Oxballs.
- quite possibly the most disturbing video any of us have ever see
- Australian Rugby star goes naked to host a TV show.
This is one of the funniest videos I’ve ever seen.
If any of you are old enough to remember the 80s, you remember this – quite possibly the lowest moment in Rock and Roll History – when Mick Jagger and David Bowie teamed up to record their abysmally wretched cover of “Dancing In The Streets.” While the two are arguably two of the best and most fascinating singers in Rock history, their cover was so embarrassing to watch that it became like a rock music Two Girls One Cup. Somehow this was also a huge hit.
While I’d love to say that this was an isolated incident in two otherwise stellar careers, soon after Mick would record “State Of Shock” with Michael Jackson, arguably the worst pop song in history and David Bowie would go on to record “Never Let Me Down,” an album so cheesy-commercial and bafflingly bland that he still jokingly apologizes for it still.
Don’t worry, by the time the 80s were over, Mick and the stones were releasing Steel Wheels, their return to form album and David was releasing “Outside,” one of the most fascinating records of his career. Proving that there is no depth from which a truly talented person can recover.
A semi-regular collection of the group emails and water cooler chat from the Titanmen office…
Antonio Da Silva’s newest art/erotic video Dancers features 35 Portugese men dancing naked. Beautiful.
Regular Titanmen performer Adam Herst just got cast in the up-coming July production run. When he asked who his scene partners would be, director Jasun Mark sent him a picture of the new mystery Titan man and Adam was so turned on just by the cell phone selfies he saw that he replied with this sign of what’s to come when the guys finally get together.
- Nude Rugby Player Tumblr.
- The Hands-Free Automatic Sperm Extractor. Half of me wants to say “what fun is that?” and the other wants one installed in my shower.
- I generally stay away from politics here, but this is… well… a small victory for us all.
- A showing of Classic Gay Art at the David Kordansky Gallery
Insurance company All State released this rather touching promotional video for their GLBT outreach program. There was a time when companies would run far and wide to escape looking supportive of our community, and now they openly invite us in.
The even-more beautiful song is by gay pop singer Eli Leib. You can download the single for free at Allstate’s Page.
Here’s a few of the most recent TwitPics from Titanmen…
Our editor, T.P. Deaux (who, if there were awards for editing in porn, would deserve at least half a dozen of them), worked up this animated gif of Brazillian hottie Tony Orion.
Bouncing on a trampoline.
With a raging hard-on.
And you can see Tony in full motion action, with scene partner Alessio Romero, in Titanmen’s newest movie “Night Heat.”
We LOVE Gay Comic Geek here at Titanmen. His reviews are always funny, always fun, always hot and his commentary is alway spot-on. Plus he’s always got a bit of inside info to share.
Here’s his review of Worked Over.
Remember that you can always get Titanmen for 80% Off when you get a Full Year of access for only $99.
OR get it On Sale on DVD at the Titanmen DVD Store.
In related news, I have a boner.
(that’s Titanmen director Jasun Mark shooting Jesse Jackman topped by Josh West.)
Fluffy was not impressed.
That’s Dirk Caber and Felix Barca in the background. Not like fluffy gives a rat’s ass.
A semi-regular, semi-cohereant list of the pictures, links, jokes and video clips circulating around the Titanmen Offices.
- Titanmen Exclusive Jesse Jackman’s “Brilliant Mind Beyond The Aesthetic.” An interview in Manhattan Digest.
- Our good friend (and also a Titanmen Exclusive) François Sagat posted these jaw-dropping pictures of himself dressed as “Frieza” from the Japanese anime Dragonball Z. They were taken for his 2014 Calendar.
- Titanmen Exclusive Nick Prescott posted this video clip called “Nick Prescott and the Ball Stretcher.“
- This Chandelier transforms your room into a Haunted Forest and I want one in every room in my house.
- Nude rugby takes place in Dunedin ahead of Bledisloe Cup.
- We feel REALLY BAD for these poor “Humiliated Etsy Boyfriends.”
- The “best” pictures from a Russian Dating Site. EEk.
- 80s Pop Star Jimmy Sommerville was out walking his dog when he saw a street musician singing his Gay Coming Out Anthem “Smalltown Boy.” So he did what any pop star would do… he joined in.
Vegan Body Builder Frank Medrano. WOW… thats’…. like…. wow….
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Behind The Scenes Video
- Daily Distractions
- Game On
- In Case You Missed It
- In Production
- live from the set
- Making Incubus
- Meet the TitanMen
- Random Titanmen Video
- Titan Classics
- Titan Men at Large
- Titan Men in their Natural Habitat
- Titan Rough
- Video Previews